Our products are in compliance with EP, USP and ChP. Some products are also in compliance with JP and BP.
According to NMPA’s new excipient policy, the following products have obtained valid registration numbers:
F20180000410: 85% glycerin
F20180000411: 99.7% glycerin
F20190000146: Propylene glycol
The registration of API grade 85% glycerin has started. Registration of more products is in preparation.
GenCloud’s injection-grade excipients have extremely low endotoxin levels, and all excipients are of stable quality.
Upon customer request, we accept on-site audits or provide third-party audit reports. We guarantee product supply for a long time.
If required, some products can be customized according to customer’s requirements.
We support customers for their product registration and the bundling review of pharmaceutical excipients and APIs.
- Glycerin: 99.7% glycerin (injection grade), 85% glycerin (injection grade), 85% glycerin (API grade for injection)
- M-cresol (injection grade)
- Propylene glycol (injection grade)
- Glacial acetic acid: Glacial acetic acid (injection grade), glacial acetic acid (API grade)
- Anhydrous sodium sulfate
- Hydrochloric acid 37%, hydrochloric acid 10%
- Anhydrous citric acid (injection grade)
- Sodium citrate dihydrate (injection grade)
- Benzyl alcohol (injection grade)
- Polyethylene glycol 400
- Anhydrous sodium sulfite
- Sodium hydroxide
- Sodium chloride
- Isopropyl alcohol
For more products, please contact us.